Who are we
Garanti Markets (address Athinon, Deftera, Cyprus)
What Kind of Personal Information We Collect and Store
• Name, Surname and contact information
• Date of birth and gender
• Information about your income and wealth, including details about your assets and liabilities, account balances, spreadsheets, taxes and financial statements
• Occupation and employment information
• Location data
• Knowledge and experience about trade, risk tolerance and risk profile
• IP address, device features and other information about your trading experience
• Bank account, e-wallets and credit card information
• Details of your visits to our Website or Applications, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs, and other communication data.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect and process your personal data in the following cases:
(a) You can contact us through our website, Applications or any other means (for example, via our online form, by email, mail, fax or telephone). For example, if you submit a complaint, report a problem with our services or our Websites or Applications, or otherwise contact our sales team, technical support, or any department in our company. When you open your trading account or your name, e-mail address, country, password, etc.
(b) we ask you to fill out the surveys we use for research purposes, even if you do not have to respond; I http://garantimarketstr.com/
(c) You use and interact with our Website or Applications, including the manufacturer and model of your device, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, web browser, platform, mobile operator, and ISP. We may collect details of your visits to our Website or Applications (including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data). We do this with email and website cookies and similar tracking technology embedded in our Websites and Applications. We provide cookie policies on each of our Websites and Applications to give you more detailed information about how we use them;
(d) if you log into your trading account to use our platform technology and other features and functions;
(e) if you use the online trading products we provide to you. Please note that we do not disclose these details to any third party other than those who need to know this information in the context of the services we provide; or
(f) You use social media, including the "like" buttons and similar functions offered by social media platforms.